Personal Identifiable Information ("PII") and how we use it
It is always up to you if you want to share PII with us and we will manage it with great care. If we don't gather any information, there is much we can't deliver to you, such as products for home delivery/installation, newsletters or notifications of items coming in regarding an order or a repair. The following are some examples of information we collect:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing and shipping address
- credit card information (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
We only use the information we collect to complete transactions with you, send you email updates and personalise the website notifications etc. That's it. We don't share your information with any vendors or other third parties and we don't subscribe you to anything.
We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your web browser (for example, Chrome or Internet Explorer) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our web site.
We do store your data on servers provided by third party providers. An example of that would be the software platform we use to send out our newsletter. It is well protected and we only use providers with strict security requirements.
Changes to the policy
Questions or comments?
Thank you for visiting us!